Wednesday, November 21, 2007

12 days and counting

Just like I imagined: 3 weeks with no physical activities. 12 days have already gone by and I have gained about 4 kilos. Well the extra weight is welcome ... as long as it doesn't affect my results.
The plan now: to swim for the remaining 10 days in hope to keep my stamina. Plus it'll give me some workout for my skinny arms ... which is needed.
This will leave me with a little over two months to prepare for my first full marathon. And considering the week of easy jogging when I get back on the road, the holidays (which will of course include partying) and the tapering week, those two months will be not enough. Looking forward to the 3 hours of pain.
woohoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Omar,
I'm finally checking out your blog. Pretty cool man pretty cool. Well, can't really say that I have anything interesting to say about running. Keep it up! You can do it! Always remember the nipple tape ;)
Sapna